swag bucks

Search & Win

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why I love Dolly Parton


I was born and raised in Oklahoma. Southern Oklahoma to be exact. I did not appreciate Oklahoma then but I miss a lot there that It cost a fortune to have here where I live now in the north east. Much of the time as a kid the was the little transistor radio or the truck radio which picked up the local station in a neighboring town of Madill Ok. Hank Williams Jr, Tammy, Loretta and Kenny Rodgers and Dolly were always on that little station. I would see pictures of Dolly here and there and you heard a lot about her when I was a kid. You could say she stuck out. But I love when she puts that smile on and every thing else the wigs and makeup because the smile still comes through it all. Her music reminds me of simpler times. Her style I get now and when she smiles I still smile with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment