swag bucks

Search & Win

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New technology new style Iphone


Recently my client Karen called to say she would be late. She was in line for two hours already to get her new I phone and she had two people in front of her. Karen was an hour and a half late. Now unfortunately my clients have had to wait long when I am running late and Karen has always been very patient with me. The same day Sheri called to say her company's system went down and was running late. Sheri runs a cable company and with many customers calling to say they had no cable their phone system also crashed. The two women showed up at the same time. I two was running late any way so it worked out.

With things changing so fast and people having to adapt as fast we will all still have to wait as we change our style. Either a new phone new cable service or a new hair style some things are worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment