swag bucks

Search & Win

Thursday, January 17, 2008

hair extenstions


Jessica Simpson


Britney


example

Hair extensions can be an amazing, beautiful result for instant gratification with long hair.
Personally I think it is a lot of work for the client to maintain. Also it is an expense not in most peoples budget. For some the one time enjoyment of having extensions might be worth it. For others it can be a disappointment not being able to afford that image .

Hair extension service prices vary. I once had the service for my daughter. I had her whole head done in box braids. Cost $40.00 with a $20.00 tip. The same service could have cost $200.00 to $1ooo.oo depending on location. I would have charge $1000.00 for the same service at my salon because it would have taken me all day.

A friend of mine charges $1500.00 to $2500.00 to do the service. I could be loosing a lot of money not offering the service but I generally would talk a person out of having extensions.

If a talented stylist wanted to offer the service in my salon I would say have fun but be responsible with your clients needs not wants as well as your own
.

No comments:

Post a Comment